Come along to find out more about pioneering new knee treatments available.
Be seen by a spinal specialist in our one-stop back pain clinic.
A fixed price for this treatment may be available on enquiry and following an initial consultation.
You can trust Spire Edinburgh Hospitals Murrayfield and Shawfair Park to provide you with a single, fixed price (1) so there are no surprises. And, through our carefully chosen partner (2) you can even be considered for interest free finance.
We’re here to help you with making these important choices, so you’re then free to concentrate on your treatment and on getting back to being you.
(1) Important: Please read Spire’s terms and conditions for full details of what’s included and excluded in your fixed price* when paying for yourself.
(2) Zebra Finance Ltd trading as Zebra Health Finance , Lincoln House, Stephensons Way, Wyvern Business Park, Derby, DE21 6LY.
The clinic at Perform Southampton is a one-stop shop where you will be seen by a specialist spinal physiotherapist. Following your assessment our physiotherapist will be able to recommend further investigations if applicable or arrange appropriate management and treatment.
Receiving the correct information in the early stages of back pain can avoid chronic symptoms causing more discomfort and prolonged periods off work.
You will be assessed by one of our specialist spinal physiotherapy practitioners who will take a case history and perform a clinical examination. Following your assessment our practitioners will be able to recommend referrals:
• directly to a consultant (orthopaedic surgeon, neurosurgeon, rheumatologist or pain management specialist)
• for appropriate investigations (MRI, CT Scan etc)
• for physiotherapy - hands on treatment or rehabilitation.
A report will be sent to your GP (with your consent) containing information about the treatment given, or outling the recommended plan of treatment. You will also receive advice on returning to normal activities and instruction on exercises supported by literature.
You can refer yourseld to the back pain assessment clinic by calling 023 8076 4348 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. Alternatively, your GP can make an online referral via Spire Healthcare's GP Connect website, or fax a referral form to 023 8070 1160. We will then arrange the appointment directly with you.