29 October 2014
Our women’s health physiotherapist Debbie Bernstein specialises in the treatment of urogynaecological conditions and pelvic floor dysfunctions including prolapses and urinary incontinence.
Debbie recognises the sensitivity around women’s health related issues and has completed numerous post-graduate courses to enable her to develop this specialist service at Spire Cheshire.
Debbie works closely with consultants in gynaecology and urology to ensure you receive the best treatment and advice; so don't suffer in silence let us help you take control.
Women's Health Physiotherapy at Spire Cheshire can help with:
- enabling you to be more active and exercise with confidence
- remaining dry on coughing or sneezing
- holding on instead of having to rush to the toilet
- cutting down the frequency of visits to the toilet
- managing prolapse symptoms and reducing any feelings of discomfort
- taking control of bowel problems
- resolving certain kinds of sexual dysfunction
- reducing your pain
- improving the quality of your life