27 June 2019
Thursday 27 June 2019
Spire Cheshire Hospital
Mr Ravindra Gudena, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, is hosting a free, no obligation hip pain information evening on Thursday 27 June 7pm. This event is for anyone who is considering private treatment or would like to gain more information about hip pain, which you may be experiencing.
Why choose Spire Cheshire Hospital?
At Spire Cheshire Hospital we have a reputation for high quality clinical care and experience. With us you can be sure you’re in great hands. We’re here to give you all the information you need to make the choice that’s right for you.
What will happen at the event?
Mr Gudena will give a short presentation on the common causes of hip pain, routes to diagnosis and treatment solutions. Information will be provided on hip pain for people from 20 to 70+ years of age.
Is this event for me?
If you are suffering with chronic pain or arthritis in your hip and your answer to any one of the questions below is ‘yes’ then this event is for you.
- Do you suffer from chronic hip pain and are you considering further exploration onto its causes?
- Have you had exploratory investigations carried out and require further treatment to ease your symptoms?
- Are you considering having a hip replacement and would like more information about the procedures available?
- Have you made the decision to have surgery privately and are considering your options?
The evening will commence at 7pm and there will be a short presentation followed by the opportunity to ask questions in a relaxed environment.
How do I book?
Places are limited, so let us know whether you (and a friend/family member) want to attend.
To reserve your free place you can:
- call us on 01925 215 029
- or complete the enquiry form below
Free on-site car parking is available.
Light refreshments will be served from 6.45pm.
We look forward to welcoming you to Spire Cheshire Hospital.