17 October 2018
Date: Wednesday 17 October, 2018
Time: 7pm - 8pm
Speaker: Mr Niall Flynn, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Venue: Spire Portsmouth Hospital - find us
About the event
We’re hosting a free information evening for anyone suffering from knee pain who would like to learn more about the treatment options available to them.
Mr Niall Flynn who is a specialist knee surgeon with over 30 years’ experience will be talking about the causes of knee pain, routes to diagnosis and treatment solutions. He will also discuss; non-operative measures, pain relief, orthotics, braces and how to avoid surgery.
The talk will last for around 40 minutes with opportunity to ask the expert himself questions afterwards.
Is this event for me?
- Is knee pain putting a strain on your day to day life?
- Have you had exploratory investigations carried out and require further advice/treatment to ease your symptoms?
- Are you looking for non-operative methods to reduce pain or discomfort of joint pain?
- Are you considering having a knee joint replacement and would like to gain more information about the procedures available?
- Have you made the decision to have surgery privately and are considering your options?
Refreshments will be provided on arrival and there is ample free car parking available onsite.
Book your place on 02392 456 172 or by completing the form below.