24 January 2019
Calling all runners...
Whether you’re a new or experienced runner, training for a marathon or just enjoy a jog at the weekend, we know that a staggering 65-80% of you will get injured every year!
We want to help...
Our Sports Medicine team at Spire Manchester Hospital invites you to our interactive and educational event.
- Educational talk:-The Prevention and Management of Running Injuries
- Dr John Rogers, Consultant in Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Dr Leon Creaney, Consultant in Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Practical workshop:-Pilates for Runners
- Anna Laws, Specialist Sports Physiotherapist
- Assessment workshop: – Physiotherapy for Runners
- Mike Kennedy, Specialist Sports Physiotherapist
Please wear sportswear if you wish to take part in the practical sessions.
Refreshments are provided.