03 November 2018
Spire Manchester Hospital is hosting a free health event covering a variety of health conditions.
Time: 9.30am - 2.15pm
Venue: Spire Manchester Hospital - find us
Date: Saturday 3 November
Our expert Consultant Specialists will present, followed by ample opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
You're invited to choose the presentation that is of interest and attend the times listed below. There is no obligation to attend the whole day and you are able to book on multiple sessions.
9.30am – 10.30am
- Is it hip or is it groin pain?
Professor Max Fehily, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Suffering from hand and wrist arthritis? Top tips on how to relieve pain
Mr Zaf Naqui, Consultant Hand and Wrist Surgeon
- Do I have a hernia? A discussion on causes and treatment options available
Mr Nicholas Stylianides, Consultant General Surgeon
10.45am – 11.45am
- Time to change: the management of menopause
Dr Gail Busby, Consultant Gynaecologist
- Consultant is my chest pain angina? Discussion on causes, symptoms and treatment options
Dr Timothy Gray, Consultant Cardiologist and Jane Caton, Lead Cardiology Nurse
- Bloating, change of bowel habit and wind? What they mean and when you should take notice
Dr Andrew Robinson, Consultant Gastroenterologist
12.00pm – 1.00pm
- Top 10 myths about breast implants including 3D virtual reality breast technology
Mr Gerard Lambe, Consultant Plastic Surgeon
- Does arthritic knee pain have to affect your daily life? Discussion on advanced treatment options - non surgical and surgical
Professor Sanjiv Jari, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Your bladder – how to achieve better control
Mr Richard Montague, Consultant Urologist
1.15pm – 2.15pm
- Family history of breast cancer? Can breast cancer be prevented? What to look out for and new developments
Mr Lester Barr, Consultant Breast Surgeon
- Suffering from knee sports injuries? Top tips on how to avoid them and what can be done to help get back on your feet
Mr Fahad Attar and Mr Tahir Mahmud, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons
How to book
Spaces are limited, so please reserve your place or call us on 0161 447 6703.
*For sat nav, use postcode M20 2ZA