PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This prize draw is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are resident in the United Kingdom. It is not open to employees of Spire Cheshire Hospital, their families or anyone connected to the prize draw.
- There are no purchase requirements and a purchase does not increase an entrant’s chance of winning.
- A person may enter the prize draw only once.
- Spire Cheshire Hospital prize draw entries may be submitted from of the start date indicated by Spire Cheshire Hospital until midnight on the closing date stated by Spire Cheshire Hospital. Entries received before or after this date and time will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Entries which appear to the promoter (in its sole discretion) not to have been submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions or are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible will be disqualified from entry to the prize draw.
- Prize draw:
a. One (1) winner will be selected at random under the supervision of an independent observer or through the use of an digital randomised generator on the prize draw’s closing date and will be awarded the advertised prize as stated by the promotion.
b. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
c. The prize winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date via email. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details provided are accurate and will remain accurate for the duration of the prize draw. With regards to no response from the winner, then the promoter will contact them again within an additional 28 day period.
d. The winner must collect their prize in person from Spire Cheshire Hospital within 28 days of the closing date of the competition. The winner is responsible for all travel and expenses.
e. If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, after 14 days the promoter reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so.
- Spire Cheshire Hospital will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevents the prize being collected by the winner.
- The winner agrees to take part in any post-promotion publicity in connection with the prize draw.
- The promoter’s announcement of the winning entrant is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request for up to 90 days after the prize draw winner is drawn.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- As a condition of your entry into any competition, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
- This prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. By entering into the FREE Prize draw each entrant shall be deemed to release Facebook from any liability relating to the FREE Prize Draw. The free prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants to the free prize draw provide information to the promoter and not to Facebook.