24 April 2018
April is IBS Awareness Month and Spire Roding Hospital are offering free 10 minute consultations with our very own Consultant Physician and Gastroenterologist Dr Munir Ahmed.
The most common symptoms of IBS are:
- abdominal (stomach) pain and cramping, which may be relieved by having a poo
- change in your bowel habits – such as diarrhoea and/or constipation
- bloating and swelling of your stomach
- excessive wind (flatulence)
- occasionally experiencing an urgent need to go to the toilet
- the feeling that you haven't fully emptied your bowels after going to the toilet
- passing mucus from your bottom
If you or a family member want to discuss IBS with a specialist in private, why not come along on Tuesday 24 April at 7.00pm - 9.00pm.
Spaces are limited, so to secure your place and time please register or call us on 020 8709 7817.