14 May 2019
Time: 10 minute consultations available between 7.20pm - 8.20pm
Date: Tuesday 14 May
Consultant: Mr Anurag Jain, Consultant in ENT, Head & Neck/Thyroid surgery
Venue: Spire London East Hospital
The pain of frequent throat infections, the frustration of your partners snoring keeping you awake, the difficulty of needing the TV on a volume too loud for your family; there are many reasons why you may need ENT investigations or treatment. With 19 years experience, Mr Anurag Jain can give you his expert opinion on your ear, nose and throat, head and neck and thyroid concerns, for free.
Mr Jain can help you with:
- Balloon sinuplasty for chronic sinusitis (Treatment to unblock sinuses using a tiny, inflated balloon)
- Ear pinning (pinnaplasty)
- Laryngoscopy investigation (A thin tube examines your throat for diagnosis and treatment)
- Mole, cyst, wart and skin tag removal
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Scar revision
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy and lymph node removal (Part of treatment for breast cancer and to see if it has spread)
- Septoplasty surgery (A procedure to correct damaged or bent cartilage between the nostrils)
- Sinus surgery (A tube like telescope is used to unblock the sinuses to offer pain relief)
- Tonsillectomy (Removal of the tonsils, due to persistent tonsillitis)
- Plus much more!
Full initial consultations with Mr Anurag Jain cost £200 onwards, and he will be offering these free mini consultations* for one evening only, so book today to ensure you don’t miss out.
*Mini consultations are an opportunity to ask any questions or concerns you may have and are not a formal outpatient consultation. If you wish to proceed to surgery, a full outpatient consultation will be required.