27 January 2018
Date: 27 January 2018
Time: 9am - 2pm
Venue: The Marriott Hotel, Glasgow Road, Edinburgh
How does it work?
Our free, no-obligation information events give you the opportunity to hear more about a condition or treatment that you're interested in. Throughout the day there are a selection of talks for you to choose from - there is no need to attend for the whole day, you can simply select the talk(s) of interest to you and come along for that talk.
- Varicose and thread vein treatment
Mr Rod Chalmers, Consultant Vascular Surgeon and specialist nurse, Mrs Jane McCallum
- Reflux, indigestion and Barrett's syndrome
Mr Ian Penman, Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Ankle replacement & minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery
Mr Hisham Shalaby, Consultant orthopaedic surgeon
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis followed by physiotherapy for women
Dr Paul Dewart, Consultant gynaecologist and physiotherapist Olivia Anderson
- Cosmetic facial surgery, including rhinoplasty, facelifts and ear pinning
Mr Ken Stewart, Consultant plastic surgeon
- Managing sports injuries
Kirsty Mosley, physiotherapist
- Laser eye surgery, lens replacement and cataract surgery
The Laser Vision Scotland team
How do I book?
Registration is essential, please select the talk title above to book online or call 0131 316 2507 to register as places are limited.