10 April 2019
A Consultant-led, One Stop Rectal Bleeding Clinic is now available for private patients. If you’re worried, come and get the answers you need.
Who can go to the One Stop Clinic?
This service is available to everyone and if you wish to self-fund, a GP referral isn’t always necessary.
What does the One Stop Clinic include?
• Full consultation with a Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
• Examination (including a look at the rectum and lower colon).
• Instant advice and treatment plan from your Consultant
• Advice on pricing should further treatment be required*
• Free parking and light refreshments
How much does it cost?
This service costs £375 which includes your consultation, Sigmoidoscopy/Proctosopy (as required) and treatment plan.
How can I pay?
This is a pay on the day service and insured patients are also welcome.
To book your appointment, call 0115 937 7735 or email email@example.com.