03 July 2018
Date: Tuesday 3 July, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Where: Spire Murrayfield, Holmwood Drive, Wirral CH61 1AU
Light refreshments will be served during the evening.
Come and join us for a free information evening with our expert consultant specialists and our Physiotherapy Team for a free talk on hip, knee, foot and ankle problems which may be common but doesn’t have to be something you live with.
Our expert consultant specialists will present for 30 minutes each, followed by an opportunity for you to ask any questions.
- Living with knee pain. Suffering from hip pain? A discussion on the possible causes and treatment options - Mr Alan Highcock, Consultant Hip and Knee Surgeon
- Foot and ankle pain? Understanding the possible cause and how to relieve or treat the function of the foot and ankle – Mr Nicholas Geary, Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Physiotherapy team - Physio care after Orthopaedic surgery.
How to book
Spaces are limited call Spire Murrayfield Hospital Event’s Team on 0151 929 5408.
Following the event you can book a free mini 10 minute appointment with Mr Nicholas Geary or Mr Alan Highcock, appointments will not be available on the night.
Terms and Conditions
- Free mini 10 minute appointments are subject to availability and can be booked in advance, consultations will not be held on the evening of the event. Appointments do not include Physiotherapy.
- One free mini appointment per patient.
- The offer is applicable to those over the age of 18.
- Appointments are subject to availability.
- Following the free mini appointment, for patients intending to proceed with surgery, it is recommended they book a full consultation which may be chargeable.
- Offer ends 1 November 2018 – though we reserve the right to discontinue these at any point.