27 October 2021
Spire Methley Park Hospital has received outstanding results in the recent patient feedback survey.
- 96% was the average score for experience in the service of the hospital
- 93% patients would rate Spire Methley Park Hospital as their first choice for any future treatments
- 94% said Spire Methley Park Hospital not only met but exceeded their expectations
- 97% received excellent care from the nurses
- 98% felt they were in safe hands during their patient journey
- 97% said the staff they met were attentive with 96% saying that the staff understood their needs
- 93% felt everything was straightforward
- 95% confirmed they felt fully informed of what was happening throughout their patient journey
This fantastic feedback from the patients and has placed Spire Methley Park Hospital at the top of the Spire hospitals for the best results of the quarter. Spire Methley Park Hospital strives to ensure that all patients receive the best care and treatment when they attend the hospital and we're delighted that our hard work, care, passion and drive to deliver the best quality care for our patients has been reflected in the feedback.
Feedback from our patients includes:
‘I couldn’t fault anything, the care and the staff were brilliant. Room was lovely, it couldn’t have been better’
‘I felt informed, safe and well looked after. Compared to a previous experience if a different hospital for a similar orthopaedic procedure, my recent experience was significantly better. This came down to the nursing care. The nursing team went out of their way to make me feel welcome and all of my needs were met. They were pleasant and always checking that I was okay.’
‘The staff were attentive, understanding and informed me every step that was going to happen, from coming into the hospital to discharge, even follow up telephone the day after surgery.’
Susan Holliday, Hospital Director for Spire Methley Park Hospital says ‘I am delighted the hospital has received such excellent feedback. Patient care and safety is our ultimate priority at all times and we take on board all positive and negative comments to improve our service.’