22 February 2019
Date: Friday 22 February 2019
Venue: The Montefiore Hospital - Find us
Women’s health can often be overlooked, but try not to put any unusual pains or worries to the back of your mind. To find out more about any questions or concerns you may have please come and join us at our open patient forum with our Consultant Gynaecologist, Mr Faz Pakarian and Women’s health physiotherapist, Mrs Jasmine Lewis.
Mr Faz Pakarian is a Consultant Gynaecologist with interests in:
• Menstrual Disorders
• Abnormal Smears and Colposcopy
• Gynaecology Ultrasound
Mrs Jasmine Lewis is a specialist in Women’s Health Physiotherapy with interests in:
• Pelvic floor rehab for Stress and Urge Urinary Incontinence
• Post-partum issues including Ante Natal check and return to exercise advice
• Overactive bladder
• Cystocele and rectocele symptoms
• Pelvic floor dysfunction
• Post-operative rehab following obstetric/gynaecological surgery
The patient open forum will begin at 6.30pm with talks from Mr Pakarian and Mrs Lewis with a Q&A session in between each speaker.
To book your place or to find out more please call 01273 829 366.