09 July 2014
The Perfect Peel is a five-acid blended peel with glutathione, vitamins and minerals.
It is an in-office chemical peel procedure performed by medically trained professionals.
Kelly from Renew@Spire is now able to offer this procedure at the Spire Regency Hospital. The Perfect Peel is a revolutionary peel that will transform skin in to looking younger, healthier and clearer in just one week. The Perfect Peel can be used on all skin types and requires no pre-peel skin preparation. The process takes less than 15 minutes and is virtually pain free.
The Perfect Peel founds itself on a key anti-ageing ingredient never before used in a peel: Glutathione.
Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant, penetrating deep in to the cellular level of the skin to fight oxidant damage and is the anti-ageing answer to premature wrinkling. Our bodies naturally produce glutathione but as we age, our levels deplete due to sun exposure, air pollutants, environmental stress and the ageing process itself. Glutathione is also proven to reverse melanins metabolism, lightening dark pigmentations.
- It will improve the overall tone and texture of your skin
- Lighten and brighten your skin
- Remove or reduce sun damage and age spots
- Reduce pore size and soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- Improve acne skin conditions and melasma
- Stimulate the production of collagen resulting in firmer skin
- Slow down the ageing process and prevent wrinkles
To book a FREE consultation for one of these peels, please call Customer Services on 01625 505412/505406 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org