20 June 2019
Join us for a free information evening at Spire Norwich Hospital on Thursday 20 June at 7pm where Mr Tim Duncan, Consultant Gynaecologist, will be offering information and advice on the menopause and post-menopausal health:
- The menopause – what should I expect? What is normal and
what is not?
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Menopause with and without medication
- Personalised and holistic approaches to the menopause
- Living well in the post reproductive years – strategies to enrich the quality of your life
Mr Tim Duncan is a gynaecologist with significant experience of helping women deal with the demands and stresses that come with this challenge phase in life. Through a systematic and detailed assessment of an individual’s needs, significant enhancement of quality of life can be achieved. He believes life after the menopause should be an enjoyable, rewarding and fulfilling time in a woman’s life.
Mr Duncan appreciates some of the symptoms associated with these areas may be embarrassing, but his approach is to create a welcoming atmosphere and treat all patients as individuals.
For more information and to book your ticket, please call 01603 255 515 (Tues-Thurs 9.30am - 3.30pm).
Please be advised this is a ticketed event and you will need to book your tickets to attend.