24 May 2018
Date: Thursday 24 May 2018
Time: 6pm (start)
Venue: Spire Little Aston - find us
Consultant: Dr James Halpern
At our free event Consultant Dermatologist, Dr James Halpern will talk you through some common dermatology questions for both adults and children.
- How the sun light affects the skin causing sun damage, skin cancer and skin ageing
- How to check your moles and spot skin cancer
- Simple tips to protect yourself from the sun
- How to choose and use a sunscreen
- The Vitamin D dilemma
After the presentations you are welcome to speak to our private treatment adviser if you have any questions about pricing for treatment, our finance options, and your next steps.
The event includes light refreshments and there is plenty of free on-site parking.
How do I book?
Places are limited, so let us know whether you (and a friend / family member) want to attend. To reserve your place(s):
- call us on 0121 580 7119
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org