10 October 2017
Date: 10 October 2017
Time: 5.30 pm – 7.00 pm
Venue: Spire Leicester Hospital - find us
Consultant: Miss Monika Kaushik
GP: Dr Louise Page
About the event
Expert Consultant Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Breast Surgeon, Miss Monika Kaushik, and GP, Dr Louise Page, who specialises in women’s health, are hosting a free patient information evening on breast health and cervical smears. The doctors will be discussing what is considered clinically ‘normal’ and the type of symptoms that should be looked into further by a doctor.
What will be covered?
- What symptoms to be aware of
- How to check your breasts for any lumps
- Signposting when to visit your GP
- What a concerning breast lump feels like and the difference in tissue types between normal and concerning breast tissue (supported with teaching aids)
- Signs, symptoms and when to visit your GP
- What to expect and the myths surrounding smears
- Information on abnormal smear results, what this might mean and treatment options
After the talk there will then be an opportunity to talk directly with the experts in a comfortable environment about any concerns raised. There will also be a chance to talk about any other women’s health concerns with Dr Page.
How do I book?
Places are limited, so let us know whether you (and a friend or family member) want to attend.
To reserve your free place(s), you can:
- Call us on:0116 265 3021
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Complete the form below