09 November 2017
Topic: Shoulder pain
Time: Refreshments at 5.30 pm, session begins at 6.00 pm
Venue: Spire Leicester Hospital - find us
Consultant: Mr Radhakant Pandey
Expert orthopaedic consultant and shoulder specialist Mr Pandey will be hosting this patient information evening on shoulder pain and will be discussing conditions that shoulder pain might be associated with, how to manage symptoms and the different treatment options available.
One of our chartered physiotherapists, who specialises in shoulder pain, will also be attending the event to answer any questions and provide additional information on non-surgical management of symptoms.
What will be covered?
During this event, you can learn about:
- Management of shoulder pain
- How to reduce shoulder pain
- Common conditions associated with shoulder pain
- Treatment options available
- Further symptoms to look out for
How do I book?
Places are limited, so if you (and a friend or family member) would like to attend this event, please contact us to reserve a place.
To reserve your free place(s) you can:
- Fill in the form below
- Call us on: 0116 265 3021
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org