17 January 2019
Are you concerned about pain in your foot or ankle?
Our free patient information event is for anyone who is considering their treatment options for:
- Bunion and failed bunion surgery
- Claw toes and Morton's neuroma
- Foot and ankle sports injuries
- Ankle arthritis
- Achilles tendon disorders
- Plantar fasciitis, stress fractures, ankle instability and shin splints.
Leading Orthopaedic Surgeon and foot and ankle specialist Mr Jitendra Mangwani, will talk about the causes of foot and ankle pain, routes to diagnosis and the various treatment solutions available, so this this is a great opportunity to find answers to any questions you may have.
Book your place
Places are limited, so to secure a place or places at this event, give Jo, Katy, Rosi, Ria or Claire a call on 0116 265 3021, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the booking form below.
Light refreshments will be available and there's plenty of free car parking available onsite.