24 June 2017
Date: Saturday 24 June, 8.45am
Venue: The Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport
The conference will provide an opportunity to:
- Hear from a variety of speakers from a range of clinical specialities as well as industry experts.
- Discuss advances of treatment methods and strategies to improve patient experience and outcomes.
- Join a selection of workshops including: cardiology, dermatology, ENT, orthopaedic, paediatrics, sexual health and more to follow.
- Network with local GPs, consultants and surgeons.
- Dr Cheuk Chan, Consultant Cardiologist
- Miss Natasha Choudhury, Consultant ENT Surgeon
- Dr Noleen Cowley, Consultant Dermatologist
- Mr Richard Freeman, Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Praveen Inaparthy, Consultant Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgeon
- Mr Karan Kapoor, Consultant ENT Surgeon
- Mr Simon Monkhouse, Consultant Upper GI and Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr Noshi Narouz, Consultant in Sexual Health
- Dr Debbie Pullen, Consultant General Paediatrician
- Mr George Tselentakis, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
The full conference will count as four hours of CPD and all attendees will be provided with a certificate of attendance.
This event is free but places are limited. To reserve your place simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.