25 April 2018
Date: Wednesday 25 April 2018
Time: 7pm - 8pm
Venue: Spire Bristol Hospital
Consultant: Mr Jason Webb
This free patient information event is for anyone who is considering further treatment or an in depth explanation about hip joint pain. We will be joined by Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mr Jason Webb, who will present on joint pain surrounding the hip; its causes, routes to diagnosis and treatment solutions. Conservative and surgical treatment options will be discussed.
The talk will last for around 40 minutes followed by ample opportunity to ask the expert himself some questions.
Is this event for me?
If your answer to any one of the questions below is yes, then this event is for you.
- Do you suffer from hip joint pain and are you considering further exploration into its causes?
- Have you had exploratory investigations carried out and require further treatment to ease your symptoms?
- Are you looking for conservative methods to reduce pain or discomfort of joint pain?
- Are you considering having a hip joint replacement and would like more information about the procedures available?
- Have you made the decision to have surgery privately and are considering your options of location and consultant?
How do I book?
Please complete the form below or call our treatment advisers on 0117 980 4080.