05 March 2018
Prostate cancer claims more than 11,800 British lives a year and has now overtaken breast cancer as the third deadliest form of the disease.
These are six early warning signs to look out for:
1. Frequent urination, particularly at night
2. Weak or interrupted urine flow or the need to strain to empty the bladder.
3. Blood in the urine or seminal fluid
4. New onset of erectile dysfunction
5. Pain or burning during urination
6. Discomfort when sitting, typically caused by an enlarged prostate
Remember, having some or all of these symptoms does not always mean you have prostate cancer. If you are concerned about any changes you experience, please get in touch.