21 February 2017
We run a Live Your Life After Cancer (LYLAC) workshop for people who have finished their primary cancer treatment and are looking for practical ways to move forward again.
Live Your Life After Cancer workshops are inspiring, motivating and fun.
During the workshop participants have the opportunity to:
- Meet other people with similar experiences.
- Explore the impact of cancer on their life, and use this as a starting point to (re)balance their life.
- Create an action plan for the future.
- Learn how to become and stay motivated.
- Develop skills for living well in the moment.
Workshop participants will walk away with their own personal plan and gain skills for life- helping them to move forward in a positive way and live well after cancer.
For more information please visit LYLAC webpage