Thank you to...
- Those who prepared my room so nicely and cleaned it after I left.
- Those who took my lunch order and provided me with exactly what I requested.
- Michelle who showed me to the room and set the lights low as it was early morning.
- Angela who dealt with all the registration paper work and explained what would happen.
- Emma (in recovery) who ensured I came around okay and introduced me to the delights of a hot-air blanket.
- Kirstie who cared for me so well once I was back in my room and provided me with copious amounts of tea!
- Inesh who ensured I was okay to go home and gave me advice on recovery once there.