29 June 2017
Date: Thursday 29 June 2017
Venue: Spire Gatwick Park Hospital - find us
Consultant: Miss Lucia Pelosini
At the event
This event will cover several topics related to ophthalmology in primary care:
- Macular diseases and intravitreal injections
- Cataracts surgery and lens implant options
- Acute and chronic corneal diseases
The talks are based around these learning objectives:
- To understand selection criteria, treatment options and prognosis for vision in macular diseases
- To update about standard and new techniques in cataract surgery including patient selection criteria for standard or premium lenses
- To understand the difference between standard cataract surgery and refractive cataract surgery for spectacle independence
- To differentiate corneal diseases, understand the principles for treatment and refine referral criteria to the corneal specialist
The agenda for the evening is as follows:
- 7.00pm: Registration, hot buffet and drinks
- 7.25pm: Welcome address
- 7.30pm: Talks to commence with Miss Pelosini, Consultant Ophthalmologist
- 9.00pm: Close
If you would like Miss Pelosini to cover a particular area please email your question(s) to email@example.com.
Book your place
This event is free, but spaces are limited. To reserve your place simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form on the right-hand side of this page.
Attendance will equate to 2 hours of CPD time.