05 September 2017
Are you thinking about having cosmetic surgery, but would like to find out more before booking a full consultation?
You will have an informal chat with with the surgeon and get to find out more about the treatment you're interested in.
Some of the cosmetic surgery procedures available at Spire Dunedin Hospital include:
- Arm reduction and uplift
- Breast augmentation, uplift and reduction
- Breast implant removal
- Brow lift
- Cheek and chin implants
- Ear pinning
- Eyelid surgery
- Inverted nipple correction
- Labial reduction
- Nose re-shaping
- Thigh and buttock uplift
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
We are holding mini consultations on the following dates:
- Tuesday 05 September from 6.30 pm, with Mr Anthony Armstrong
- Thursday 26 October from 6.00 pm, with Mr John Dickinson
- Friday 17 November from 6.00 pm, with Mr Fulvio Urso-Baiarda
Spire Dunedin Hospital Consulting Rooms
22 Bath Road
Book your place
Places will be limited, so book now by calling on 0118 955 3563 or emailing email@example.com.
Free on-site car parking is available.
Please note, the mini consultations will be approximately 10 minutes in length and are an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about cosmetic surgery. They are not a formal out-patient consultation. If you wish to proceed to surgery, a full out-patient consultation will be required.