Mr Kandasamy Ganesan
Consultant Oral Surgeon
BDS, MDS(OMFS), MFDS RCS (Eng), FFD RCSI (Oral Med and Oral Surg)
Some of the principal treatments carried out by Mr Kandasamy Ganesan at Spire include:
Oral and maxillofacial surgery
BDS, MDS / MGR Medical University, Chennai / 1999
Bachelor or Dental Surgery, Master in Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons, England
Fellowship in Dental Surgery (oral surgery, oral medicine) in Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
Association of Tongue Tie Practitioners
British Association of Dental and Maxillofacial Radiologists
Examiner for Membership in Faculty Dentistry in Royal College of Surgeons (Eng)
Examiner for Membership in Faculty Dentistry in Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh)
Examiner for Membership in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Glasgow)
I have authored/co-authored articles entitled:
1. Bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the mandible secondary to postural pressure
2. Duplex in the assessment of the free radial forearm flaps: Is it time to change practice?
3. Bilateral procedures in maxillofacial surgery in the United Kingdom: survey of higher trainees' performance and experience
4. Traumatic subperiosteal haematoma of the orbit: a report of 2 cases
5. A simple method to hold the ramus retractor
Consultant Oral Surgeon, Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Leeds.
My time away from the hospital is spent with my children, and I'm involved in most of their activities. I play cricket and am a collage-maker turning pictures from magazines into personal statements. These provide the perfect balance to the stresses and strains of the work environment.
|Telephone||Spire Wellesley insured patients: 01702 447 921, Spire Wellesley self pay patients: 01702 447 926|
|Private secretary||Lynne Richards|
|Private secretary telephone||01245 400 764|
|Private secretary firstname.lastname@example.org|