Mrs Sarah Smith
MSc, MMACRP, Grad Dip Phys
Some of the principal treatments carried out by Mrs Sarah Smith at Spire include:
- Musculoskeletal treatments including spinal and peripheral joints.
- Post-operative physiotherapy including spinal surgery, joint replacements, fractures and sports/soft tissue injuries.
- Acupuncture for pain relief.
- Physiotherapy Management of Children and young people with musculoskeletal conditions including sports rehabilitation.
- Acute facial palsy management and TMJ pain.
- Antenatal and post-partum physiotherapy.
Grad Dip Phys / Middlesex Hospital / 1992
Graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy
MSc / University of Hertfordshire / 2005
Master's in Neuromuscular physiotherapy
Member of Facial palsy Clinical interest group.
I regularly participate in different styles of Yoga, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, and my favourite - Yin. I regularly enjoy walking and escaping to the sea with the dog.