You’ve probably given your body a hard time over the Christmas break but January is the month to Love Your Liver!
Some of the principal treatments carried out by Mr Alan Roe at Spire include:
General surgery: Endoscopy Coloproctology
Clinical practice includes:
- Diagnosis and management of colorectal cancer including diagnostic colonoscopy and surgery in close collaboration with a multi disciplinary team of medical specialist nurses.
- Management of benign colorectal disorders including surgery for inflammatory bowel disease, diverticular disease and anorectal disorders. Endometriosis affecting the bowel, managed jointly with Mr Sanjay Vyas, Consultant Gynaecologist.
- Management of anal incontinence including anorectal physiology
- Management of hernias, including sportsmans groin injuries.
- Preparation of medicolegal reports particularly in relation to colorectal conditions and hernias.
|Telephone||0117 933 9981|
|Private secretary||Kate Warren|
|Private secretary telephone||0117 933 9981|
|Private secretary firstname.lastname@example.org|
Royal College of Surgeons of England (College Assessor).
Association of Coloproctology of GB & Ireland
Royal Society of Medicine Coloproctology Section Council Member 2008-14.
Treasurer Bowel Diseases Research Foundation (BDRF).
Consultant General Surgeon, Southmead Hospital, Bristol.Back to top
Member and previously Medical Officer, Clifton Rugby Football Club and Member of Bristol and Clifton Golf Club.Back to top