* Guide Prices show what most patients who pay for their own treatment should expect to pay at each appointment and on admission to hospital. The price you pay might differ depending on which Consultant or Specialist you choose, your medical history and the type of anaesthetic used, implant or drug you choose or your Consultant advises is best for you.
- The “Initial Consultation” Guide Price covers your initial appointment with your Consultant or Specialist.
- The “Diagnostic Investigations” Guide Price covers the cost of scans and tests that most patients need as part of diagnosing your condition and any consultations required to discuss the results. Your consultant might advise that you need additional diagnostic investigations. If this is the case, the hospital will advise you of the prices before you go ahead with them.
- The “Main Treatment” Guide Price covers your stay in hospital as long as your Consultant advises is necessary (but not exceeding 30 days), including all the tests you need, fees for your Consultant and Anaesthetist, nursing care, medication and food during this time.
- The “Main Treatment” Guide Price includes prosthesis (for example, hip or knee implants) from a standard range most commonly used for the Procedure. If your Consultant advises that you need different prosthesis, then the price for your Main Treatment may be different. Your final price quote will be made clear to you before you proceed for treatment (see the “Your Quote” section below).
- The “Post Discharge Care” Guide Price includes your care after you leave hospital, including consultations and physiotherapy visits (up to the number stated), removal of stitches, change of dressings and the medication you need to take home with you for up to 10 days after you leave hospital. Note that some home aids (such as commodes) are not included in the Guide Price.
** Spire Healthcare Ltd is a broker to Zebra Finance Ltd (trading as Zebra Health Finance) at Lincoln House, Stephensons Way, Wyvern Business Park, Derby DE21 6LY. www.zebrafinance.com. Company No. 06960530. Zebra Finance Ltd is a broker, lender and agent of R Raphaels & Sons Plc who will be the named lender. Neither Spire Healthcare nor Zebra Finance receive payment for arranging credit. Both are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority www.register.fca.org.uk. Credit offers subject to application and acceptance. Terms and conditions apply.