02 November 2015
The Urolift device offers men rapid relief to the common symptoms associated with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). The procedure is very quick, usually taking less than 30 minutes under sedation or a light general anaesthetic. The Urolift system is intended for use where conservative management options such as drugs have not been successful, or are not appropriate and surgery is indicated.
What are the benefits?
- No overnight stay required
- The procedure is minimally invasive
- General anaesthetic is not required
- Preservation of sexual function
- Patients can return to normal daily activities soon after treatment
- Patients experience rapid symptom relief
Have you seen our printed advert? Please click here to view.
To find out more about the procedure or how to book an appointment, please contact our customer service team on 01892 741150.