Perform at St. George’s Park is a world-class sports medicine and human performance facility based at The Football Association’s new training home in Burton-upon-Trent.
The Perform facility will be an internationally renowned centre of excellence for sports and exercise medicine, rehabilitation, performance science, strength and conditioning.
Helping people to maximise their performance -
from athletes to the local community as well as the corporate world
The facility includes a range of state-of-the-art technology and equipment, including joint testing, world class hydrotherapy pools, an altitude chamber, an anti-gravity treadmill, gait videoing and heart-lung monitoring equipment.
Perform will be home to the England medical team but its services will be available to all. From elite professional athletes, football clubs, weekend warriors and corporate groups to school teams – everyone will be able to access the cutting-edge technology.
Perform at St George’s Park will provide a broad range of services and packages to include:
- Performance assessment and training camps for elite athletes and sports teams including state of the art technologies such as 3D motion, anti-gravity treadmills and an altitude chamber
- An advisory service for optimisation of training techniques
- Best-in-class sporting injury treatment including physiotherapy, hydrotherapy and rehabilitation
- Full lifestyle assessments for high performance living
- Sports medicine services including a minor procedures room
- Corporate and community packages to include performance testing, team building on the pitch, inspirational workshops and acclaimed football speakers
The facility will develop best practice in sports medicine and science and provide education programmes and career paths for these disciplines.
And because Perform is part of Spire Healthcare, we can offer an end-to-end service whatever you needs may be. Customers will have access to elite level sports physicians, therapists, trainers, sports scientists and of course, access to expert orthopedic surgeons across the country.
Read more about Perform at St George's Park on the Perform website.