Private physiotherapy treatment in Southend is available six days a week at Spire Wellesley private Hospital. If you need a private Physiotherapist with the reassurance of being treated in a private hospital, we regularly welcome patients from Southend, Leigh on Sea, Westcliffe on SeamRayeligh, Hockley, Wickford, Basidon, Chelmsford and beyond, whether privately insured or choosing to pay for their own treatment.
We offer convenient appointments and have access to a number of specialist Physiotherapits with interests ranging from musculo-skeletal treatments to incontinence and women's health, from balance treatments to specialist hand therapy. We have access to onsite MRI, ultrasound and X-ray scanning and work closely with a number of specialist Consultants.
Whether you have private medical insurance or are paying fro your own treatment, we are here to help.
Click here for more about the Spire Wellesley Hospitals Physiotherapy services.
At Spire Healthcare hospitals our physiotherapy patients have their musculo-skeletal conditions treated using the latest physio techniques and equipment. Our physiotherapists utilise up to date research to ensure best clinical practice and work in close liaison with consultants and GPs. This ensures that patients receive a highly focused course of treatment to suit their individual needs.
We aim to provide the best treatment and advice in order to help return you to normal fitness as soon as possible. The earlier you request an assessment for an injury or musculo-skeletal problem and receive appropriate treatment, the faster we will be able to help you resume your daily activities and sports.
Do I require a referral letter from my GP?
- For self-funding patients no referral letter is necessary
- Insured Patients do require a referral letter to be provided by your GP or consultant prior to your appointment being made
What happens at a physiotherapy appointment?
- A detailed history will be taken, followed by a thorough assessment of your condition
- You will receive expert advice and treatment and we will provide you with a personal recovery programme tailored to your needs
- With your permission our physiotherapists will liaise with your GP and provide a detailed discharge summary at the end of your treatment
- Our physiotherapists can also refer you to a consultant who can arrange diagnostic tests if necessary including X-ray, CT and MRI scanning.
To make a physiotherapy appointment simply call your local Spire hospital or complete the form on the right-hand side of this page.