Mr Disu is a Laparoscopic Surgeon and a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with the North West London Hospitals NHS Trust. His special interests are Emergency Gynaecology and Minimal Access Surgery.
He is a nationally accredited endometriosis surgeon and co-leads a national endometriosis centre at Northwick Park & Central Middlesex Hospitals.
Mr Disu completed his post graduate laparoscopic training at the famous St.Mary’s Hospital in London. He is also a qualified and accredited colposcopist since 2006.
Mr Disu's specialist interest is chronic pelvic pain. He thus offers the following type of treatment:
- Advanced laparoscopic treatment of endometriosis for chronic pelvic pain using either laser, harmonic or tripolar techniques.
- Laparoscopic treatment of Fibroids specifically Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic removal of ovarian cysts with ovarian conservation
- Hysteroscopic surgery for infertility and removal of fibroids /polyps which may also cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Gynaecological scanning and counselling on fertility potential
- Early pregnancy scans within the 1st trimester to rule out miscarriage or identify an ectopic pregnancy.