Dr Aditi Ghei currently works at the West Herts NHS Trust. She started her medical Career in India in 1990 where she trained as an Anaesthetist. She started her higher training in the UK first at the Imperial school in London and completed her specialist training from University Hospital of Wales.
She treats patients with a range of chronic painful conditions and is a keen advocate of a multidisciplinary approach to pain management. She believes in the holistic approach to management, integrating techniques like medication management, physiotherapy acupuncture and interventions for patient care.
Dr Ghei is proficient in a broad range of pain intervention techniques including:
- Spinal X-ray guided procedures- facet joint, medial branch blocks, sacroiliac joint injections, epidurals etc
- Peripheral Nerve blocks-Suprascapular, Ilioinguinal, Genitofemoral, Occipital etc
- Sympathetic blocks
- Radiofrequency denervation
- Ultrasound guided pain interventions
- Trigger point steroid injections