With leading cancer doctors, the latest technologies and dedicated specialist teams, at Spire Bushey Hospital in Hertfordshire we aim to give you fast access to the cancer treatment you need in a caring and comfortable environment.
Looking after you
from the moment of
It is important to us that you feel safe, confident and reassured every step of the way. Our highly skilled team of surgeons, oncologists and specialist support staff work together to deliver seamless private treatment and care for a wide range of cancers. We will make sure you are looked after from the moment of your diagnosis throughout your treatment and aftercare. Spire Bushey Hospital is committed to giving each patient individually tailored treatment.
The new specialist facilities at Elstree Cancer Centre in the North London and Hertfordshire area combine a full range of cancer technologies and treatments – including chemotherapy and radiotherapy. In partnership with Genesis Care (previously known as CancerPartnersUK), we are committed to delivering a high level of care to our patients - helping you get the treatment you need, when you need it and back to normal life as quickly as possible.
The advantages of our local private chemotherapy and radiotherapy services include:
- The latest generation linear accelerator for radiotherapy treatment
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) to precisely identify tumour sites
- Image guided radiotherapy (IGRT) that only targets cancerous tissue, not the surrounding healthy tissue
- Leading specialist consultants and nurses
- State-of-the-art imaging at Spire Bushey Hospital
- The latest chemotherapy treatment in a clean and comfortable suite
- Dedicated cancer treatments all on one site
- A clean, comfortable and relaxing environment