Thursday 12 February, from 7pm
Spire Bristol Hospital would like to invite you to an intimate evening talk on fertility with our specialist fertility consultant Mr Valentine Akande from the Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Clinic.
During the evening patients will also have the opportunity to have a free one-to-one mini consultation with Mr Akande to gain advice on some of the first steps towards acheiving conception.
This is a special opportunity for you and your partner to ask questions and talk about any concerns you may have. Mr Akande will focus on each couple's or individual's needs, aiming to optimise your chances of having a baby.
The talk will be informal and tailored to what the audience would like to discuss. Some of the topics that can be covered include:
Infertility diagnostic tests for women and men, such as:
- Fertility ultrasound scanning and ovarian scans
- The female biological clock
- Diagnosis and treatment of tubal blockages and endometriosis
- Sperm tests and andrology assessments for men
Fertility treatments such as:
- Egg Donation
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
And specialist treatment for women who may suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Miscarriage problems
- Period problems (absent, infrequent, heavy or irregular periods
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Menopause
- Blocked tubes repair
- Ectopic pregnancy
To book your free place please contact us on:
0117 980 4080