October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month and in an effort to promote the awareness of breast cancer and associated breast problems we are hosting a free patient information evening with Consultant Breast Surgeon, Mr Simon Cawthorn.
The evening will be a presentation and advice from Mr Cawthorn and Spire's very own breast care nurse, Jackie Skinner.
Do you have burning questions such as the ones below? Then this event is for you.
- What to look out for - how do I check my breasts?
- Breast screening - good or bad?
- Am I at high risk of getting breast cancer and how can I reduce that risk?
- Is Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) risky? What should I do if I am not coping with the menopause and have a mother with breast cancer?
- Why are beast s painful at time to time ?
At Spire we perform a wide range of procedures, but the first step for patients is to find information, so people can make informed decisions about their health. Our event is the perfect platform for this.
Book on to our event by calling our patient treatment advisors on 0117 980 4080 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org