Spire Wellesley Hospital has a number of Specialist Consultant Gynaecologists (both male and female) offering a range of private women's health services to women in and around Southend, Essex.
Appointments are usually available at short notice, whether you have private medical insurance or are choosing to pay for your own treatment.
Specialist gynaecology and women's health services in Southend, Essex
We offer easy access to investigations and treatments including:
- colposcopy for women who have had an abnormal smear test result
- hysteroscopy examinations for women experiencing abnormal bleeding or discharge as a result of fibroids, polyps or early uterine cancer
- a range of gynaecological surgery including hysterectomy
- endometrial ablation (Novasure®) for women suffering from menorrhagia (heavy periods)
- a one-stop breast assessement clinic with a Consultant Breast Specialist
- incontinence care and pelvic floor training with our specialist women's health physiotherapy service
- fertility services with Consultant fertility specialist Mr Jitendra Jadhav; ultrasound fertility scans, tests for ovarian reserve (AMH) and tubal patency (HSG or Hycosy). Mr Jadhav can offer surgical treatment to improve couples chances of conception if required and we also offer ovulation induction treatment and monitoring to help couples conceive.
- Sterilisation - permanent birth control
Spire Wellesley Hospital is also a BUPA accredited Breast Care Unit.
For more information on the women's health services at Spire Wellesley Hospital, Southend, please call 01702 447 926 or complete the form on the right-hand side of this page.