Do you suffer with bladder and bowel problems?
Our role to you is to help you understand what is going on with your body, how to control your symptoms and enable a full and active life
Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital is pleased to announce the introduction of a Pelvic Floor Assessment Unit, combining the skills of specialist consultants and practitioners.
What can we treat?
- Bladder and bowel urgency/incontinence – male and female overactive bladder
- Interstitial cystitis
- Pelvic floor re-education
- Painful intercourse
- Ante-natal/post-natal symptoms for bladder/bowel/SPD/PGP)
- Pelvic pain
- Management of painful scar tissue (post-natal)
- Chronic constipation/bowel dysfunction
- Bladder and bowel neurological problems(for example, multiple sclerosis)
What treatments and diagnostics are available?
- MRI and CT
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- State-of-the-art technology for studying neuromuscularfunction of the gut
- Percutaneous posterior tibial nerve stimulation
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of prolapse