This workshop was for people who have finished their primary cancer treatment and were looking for practical ways to move forward again.
The "Live Your Life After Cancer" workshop has been developed by two women who have had cancer and are qualified life coaches (one also being a GP). It was an inspiring, motivating and fun workshop.
During the workshop the participants had the opportunity to:
- Meet other people with similar experiences.
- Explore the impact of cancer on their life, and use this as a starting point to (re)balance their life.
- Create an action plan for the future.
- Learn how to become and stay motivated.
- Develop skills for living well in the moment.
By the end of the workshop the participants created their own personal plan and gained skills for life to move forward in a positive way and live well after cancer.
The feedback from the group was overwhelmingly positive and included comments like:
‘Thank you for giving me the opportunity to open up and address my real issues’
‘Excellent day, thanks, very worthwhile’
‘Really enjoyed it, thank you. Good to meet others that have had similar experiences- less isolating. Able to share what works’.
‘Really enjoyable day- thank you! Feel more positive about life!’