Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions govern the entire MySpire Roding scheme and any application for membership of the scheme or participation in it will be treated as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions may apply for optional elements of the scheme such as competitions and prize draws. Members participating in optional elements of the scheme will be considered to have accepted the additional terms and conditions.
2. All members of the scheme must be residents of England, Scotland, Wales or the Channel Islands, and aged 18 years or over. Spire Roding Hospital may refuse an application for any reason.
3. Each member is entitled to one MySpire Roding account only. Spire Roding Hospital reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
4. Members must keep MySpire Roding informed of any changes to their personal or membership details. MySpire Roding cannot be held responsible for any loss of benefits or personal data resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
5. The MySpire Roding card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
6. None of the benefits granted by or in accordance with MySpire Roding are redeemable for cash, and no alternative benefits are available.
7. Spire Roding Hospital may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel MySpire Roding accounts and cards, coupons and vouchers, in whatever form and/or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
• any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions;
• any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
• any behaviour relating to MySpire Roding that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
8. MySpire Roding card is valid for use in Spire Roding Hospital only.
9. The scheme is only for personal use, MySpire Roding cards may not be used for any business transaction or purpose.
1. The MySpire Roding account and card is issued by and remain the property of Spire Roding Hospital which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme. The MySpire Roding account card must be returned to Spire Roding Hospital on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
2. MySpire Roding cards remain the responsibility of the MySpire Roding member. Spire Roding Hospital cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items. MySpire Roding card cannot be redeemed for cash, transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
3. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time by contacting us in writing.
4. Items which may be offered as promotional benefits of the scheme shall be subject to availability.
Self-pay day-case and in-patient treatment – 5% discount off fixed price
Each holder of a valid MySpire Roding card (“Card”) in his or her name (“Cardholders”) shall be entitled to a five percent discount off the fixed price for all self-pay in-patient or day-case treatment (“Discount”) that is booked and carried out at Spire Roding Hospital, subject to the following terms:
1. Cardholders can only claim the Discount for their second episode of treatment onwards. The Cardholder’s first (or previous, if more than one episode of treatment has been received) episode of treatment should not have taken place before 1st January 2014. Cardholders receiving their first treatment at Spire Roding Hospital (whether they have previously received treatment at another Spire hospital or not) will not be awarded a Discount.
2. The Cardholder must advise the secretary when booking the inpatient or day case treatment that they are a MySpire Roding card holder. Failure to do so may lead to the Discount becoming unavailable.
3. The Cardholder must bring the card to each and every treatment and show the relevant receptionist, checking them in for treatment. Failure to present the Cardholder’s Card to reception staff on each attendance will void the Discount, and the Discount shall become immediately due and payable.
4. Fees for self-pay treatment are payable in full in advance (prior to admission). The Discount will be applied to the fee paid in advance of the relevant inpatient or day case treatment. This Discount is not applicable to initial consultation fees, outpatient diagnostics or any outpatient minor procedure.
5. The Discount is not available to patients whose treatment is being funded by an insurance company (including but not limited to the following: Corporate Trust Mgmt Ltd, First Health Services Ltd, Healthcare International, HMCA, HSA Simply Health, IPRS, Intech Solutions, Medical Care Direct, Medicess, Multiplex Health Trust, New Masonic Samaritan Fund, Patient Choice Ltd, Sims Claims Services Ltd, Specialty Group Ltd, Forces Financial).
6. The Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer relating to self-pay, day case or inpatient treatment (for the avoidance of doubt, free hot drink, free transport and free flowers may be claimed at any time, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein).
7. If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive the Discount on your treatment please ask Spire Roding Hospital for clarification before your treatment is carried out. No Discount will be applied retrospectively
Free transport for in-patient and day-case treatment
1. Offer available to all MySpire Roding members attending Spire Roding Hospital for a day case or inpatient admission. Outpatient appointments are excluded from this offer.
2. Offer provides a courtesy car for patients to be brought from home direct to the Spire Roding Hospital for their designated admission time and then taken direct to home or their chosen place of stay following their inpatient or day case admission.
3. This courtesy car is only available within a 20 mile radius of Spire Roding Hospital.
4. MySpire Roding members must advise the secretary or bookings team that they are a MySpire Roding Cardholder and wish to book a free taxi. MySpire Roding members cannot reclaim any incurred travel costs after their admission – offer applies only to transport pre-booked and arranged by Spire Roding Hospital.
5. Free transport for self-pay inpatient and day case admissions is unlimited but must relate to bookings for inpatient or day case procedures that have been booked at Spire Roding Hospital and may not be claimed in any other circumstances.
6. If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive free transport please ask Spire Roding Hospital for clarification
All inpatients, day case patients and medical admissions will receive a small bouquet of flowers in their room on arrival for treatment.
All inpatients, day case patients and medical admissions will receive a complimentary toiletry gift including shampoo, body wash, face cloth, toothbrush and toothpaste.
All inpatients, day case patients and medical admissions will receive a magazine of their choice upon arrival (subject to availability)
5% off physiotherapy at Spire Roding Hospital
Each holder of a valid MySpire card (“Card”) in his or her name (“Cardholders”) shall be entitled to a five percent discount off all self-pay physiotherapy appointments (“Physiotherapy Discount”):
1. The Cardholder must advise the administrator that they are a MySpire Roding card holder. No Physiotherapy Discount will be available where the Cardholder has failed to present or mention (as relevant) his or her Card at the booking stage.
2. The Cardholder must bring the Card to each and every treatment and show the relevant receptionist checking them in for treatment. Failure to do so will void the relevant Discount, and the claimed Discount amount shall become immediately due and payable.
3. The Physiotherapy Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer relating to treatment at Spire Roding Hospital.
Privacy and data protection
1. By participating in MySpire Roding, Spire Roding Hospital will collect and use information about each member, including their registration details, information about the use of MySpire Roding, attendance at Spire Roding Hospital and other information that the member gives Spire.
2. Spire Roding Hospital may analyse the member’s information to see how they use the Spire Roding Hospital, MySpire Roding scheme and to send the member information, offers and promotions for the services which are most likely to interest them.
3. By being a MySpire Roding member and providing your details, you agree that Spire Healthcare Limited can contact you with news about services. Spire Healthcare will never release a member’s personal details to any company outside Spire Healthcare for them to use for their own mailing or marketing purposes
4. If you do not wish us to contact you with information about the services Spire Healthcare provides, you can write to us at Spire Roding Hospital, Roding Lane South, Ilford, Essex IG4 5PZ. Please note that refusal of consent may mean that certain services and benefits of MySpire Roding membership may no-longer be available to you.
5. You may request a copy of the information we hold in relation to you by writing to us at Spire Roding Hospital, Roding Lane South, Ilford, Essex IG4 5PZ and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
1. The promoter of MySpire Roding is Spire Healthcare Limited, 3 Dorset Rise, London, EC4Y 8EN.
2. These terms and conditions are correct as at January 2015 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts in accordance with English law. Spire Healthcare reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the scheme following notification of such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
3. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
4. Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions at our hospitals may not reflect the most recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions can be found at www.spirehealthcare.com/roding