The Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man residents can now choose private healthcare with Spire Regency Hospital. Many people forget to tell their GPs that they have private medical insurance which they can use on the mainland.
If you are living in Ireland or the Isle of Man and have private medical insurance or would like to pay for your treatment then Spire Regency Private Hospital can help.
We are under 12 miles drive from Manchester Airport.
We offer a wide range of treatments, surgery and specialist clinics. Patients are seen quickly and receive first class care in a clean and comfortable environment.
To enquire about our services, please call our friendly in-house customer services team on 01625 505 412.
Our treatments include:
- Diagnostics & Scans
- Bladder & Bowel surgery, hysterectomies
- Breast Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery & body re-contouring
- Hernia, gall bladder and cataract surgery
- Joint replacements, foot & ankle surgery, hand & wrist surgery
- Laser Varicose Vein treatment
- New virtually painfree treatment for haemorrhoids
- Spinal Surgery & Injections
- Tonsillectomies, ear, nose & throat surgery
- Weight loss surgery, including gastric by pass, sleeve and band