The Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man residents can now choose private healthcare with Spire Regency Hospital. Many people forget to tell their GPs that they have private medical insurance which they can use on the mainland.
If you are living in Ireland or the Isle of Man and have private medical insurance or would like to pay for your treatment then Spire Regency Private Hospital can help.
We are under 12 miles drive from Manchester Airport.
We offer a wide range of treatments, surgery and specialist clinics. Patients are seen quickly and receive first class care in a clean and comfortable environment.
To enquire about our services, please call our friendly in-house customer services team on 0800 142 2221.
Our treatments include:
- Diagnostics and scans
- Bladder and bowel surgery, hysterectomies
- Breast Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery and body re-contouring
- Hernia, gall bladder and cataract surgery
- Joint replacements, foot and ankle surgery, hand and wrist surgery
- Laser varicose vein treatment
- New virtually painfree treatment for haemorrhoids
- Spinal surgery and injections
- Tonsillectomies, ear, nose and throat surgery
- Weight loss surgery, including gastric bypass, sleeve and band
Paying for your treatment
You do not need private medical insurance to get the treatment you need. At Spire Regency Hospital we offer a wide range of treatments, surgery and specialist clinics at affordable prices for you to pay.
Read more here on paying for your treatment