At Spire Regency Hospital we're very proud that 99% of patients rate our overall quality of service 'excellent', 'very good' or 'good'. Not only that, 97% of the people who were treated here before would definitely or were likely to recommend us in the future.
Every year, Spire Healthcare carries out an independent survey to find out how patients think we're performing. In 2011 21,688 patients who had attended one of the 37 Spire Healthcare hospitals between 1st June and 31st August 2011 were randomly selected, contacted by post and asked to complete a survey.
This is what patients from Spire Regency Hospital told us :
- 100% rated the quality of care and attention from their consultant 'excellent, very good or good'
- 100% said yes, there were given enough privacy when discussing their treatment
- 100% agree they had confidence and trust in the consultant treating them
- 99% rated the quality of care from the outpatient nursing staff 'excellent, very good or good'
- 99% stated the care and attention from the nurses 'excellent, very good or good'
- 99% said yes, they were involved in decisions about their care and treatment
- 99% rated the cleanliness of the hospital 'excellent, very good or good'
- 97% rated the quality of the food 'excellent, very good or good.