Spire Parkway Hospital is pleased to offer specialist foot and ankle care from a multidisciplinary team. The purpose of the unit is to minimise the time taken for diagnosis and treatment, providing a patient-centred approach to care.
Patients have the opportunity to access all members of a multidisciplinary team, during their hospital appointment, offering the optimum and more convenient treatment for patients.
The pathology surrounding the foot and ankle is a complex area of the body. Patients have the chance to obtain on the spot advice and intervention, from whichever specialist they require, reducing the number of onward referrals required or repeat clinic visits.
- Biomechanical assessment and treatment of deformities and postural imbalances
- Advice assessment and treatment of sports injuries
- General care and education regarding sports and foot and ankle problems
- Second opinions
- Treatment of heel pain both non surgical and surgical
- Bunion surgery
- Keyhole surgery to ankle
- Reconstructive and corrective surgery to both foot and ankle
- Ankle replacement
- Big toe joint replacement
The modern, state of the art surgery is an ideal location for private patients to have their initial and follow up consultations and minor treatments on their door step with our expert consultant:
Mr James Ramos, foot and ankle surgeon, specialises in arthroscopy and ankle surgery with special clinical interests in hip, knee, ankle and big toe joint replacements, as well as arthroscopic knee and ankle surgery, with interests in disorders of the foot and ankle.
For all private treatment enquiries please call 0121 704 5530.