Free information evening on running training at Perform Birmingham, Spire Little Aston Hospital
19 March 2015, 6.30pm - 8pm
Whether you are taking part in the Great Midlands Fun Run this year or you simply want to brush up on your running technique, we would like to invite you to our running information evening where you can find out more about running performance.
Our highly specialist physiotherapists will be presenting on the following topics and will be available on the evening to answer your questions and offer advice.
- Running performance - does shoe type and technique matter?
- Common running injuries - what are they and how to stop them
- Practical demonstrations of training exercises
Who should attend?
- Experienced runners who wish to improve their performance
- New runners who wish to find out more about the sport or how to prepare for a race
Reserve your place today:
To book your place, call 0121 580 7131 or email Birmingham@spireperform.com.