Say goodbye to glasses and improve your eyesight today with corrective eye surgery, available at Spire Little Aston Hospital. We offer a high quality laser refractive service using the latest imaging technology and equipment.
If you are interested in finding out more, please come along to our free information event taking place on Wednesday 25 March 2015 at 7pm with one of our highly experienced ophthalmic consultants, Mr Daniel Calladine.
Contact Jo Youster today on 0121 580 7374 to reserve your place.
If you are considering corrective eye surgery at Spire Eye Centre we will give you the information you need to help you to make the right decision for you.
Why choose Spire Eye Centre for Corrective Eye Surgery?
- You can have peace of mind that you will be treated in a clean, clinical and comfortable hospital environment
- The consultant you meet at your first appointment will be with you throughout the whole process to ensure the right outcome is achieved
- We will listen carefully to your requirements and expectations so that we can tailor treatment to your individual needs and lifestyle
- We give you time to consider surgery - and as many visits as you need after your initial consultation to help you reach a decision, at no extra cost
- You will receive aftercare with your consultant for up to one year, if required
- Our Consultant Ophthalmologist, Mr Daniel Calladine, is a highly skilled cornea specialist and performs complicated procedures on a daily basis. He undertook part of his specialist training at the world renowned Moorfields Eye Hospital and holds a post within the NHS
- Our friendly customer care team will be happy to answer any of your questions, whether about treatments or prices, over the phone or in person, at any time