Spire Leicester Hospital now offer a one to one Ski Fit assessment.
Make the most of your time on the slopes. Get yourself Ski Fit
Do you want your ski trip to run smoothly and to enjoy your holiday?
Would you like help in preventing a skiing or snowboarding injury?
Most of us can only really afford the time and the money for the odd trip to the slopes, so we need to make sure we get the most out of our winter holiday. That means preparing for your holiday and making sure you and your party are in good condition and are physically prepared for hitting the slopes.
Whether you are an absolute beginner or a more experienced skier or boarder, starting a tailored fitness programme at least eight weeks in advance of your holiday will increase your fitness level so that you can enjoy the snow and fresh air to the maximum. It can also help you avoid injury and expensive medical costs.
At Spire Leicester Hospital we believe that preventing an injury is better than trying to fix one afterwards which is why we've put together our Ski Fit programme.
Our 1 hour Ski Fit session costs just £60 and includes:
- An assessment of your current level of fitness
- Discussion of any injuries you may have
- A biomechanical assessment of your spine, legs and feet
- A comprehensive and dynamic assessment using the Biodex System 4 Pro to assess your muscle power and endurance
- A colour graphic report portraying your Biodex results
- A bespoke exercise programme
- Expert advice and information
Prepare properly and enjoy every minute of your time on the slopes - get Ski Fit at Spire Leicester Hospital.
Call us on 0116 265 3653 and speak to one of our physio team.