Spire Hartswood Hospital, Brentwood, offers on-site pathology services allowing quick and accurate acquisition of patient test results. We understand the concerns you have when needing a test, and how important it is to provide you with a full explanation of the process and comprehensive results as soon as possible.
Our nurses and technicians have been chosen not just for their professional skills, but also for their commitment to providing high levels of personal care to our patients. Our biomedical scientists have access to top of the range diagnostic equipment allowing us to offer an extensive range of tests across all clinical and cellular disciplines, and provide quick and comprehensive results to detect disease.
Our routine operating hours are 08:30-5:30 Monday-Friday with an on call biomedical scientist available outside of these hours and at weekends for emergencies.
How do I arrange a test?
- Before contacting us you will need to arrange a referral from your GP, a private GP, or a consultant.
- When you call with your referral, we will arrange an appointment at a time that’s convenient for you.
- A specialist member of staff will conduct your test at the hospital.
- Depending on the test you are having, your samples will either be tested by our on-site pathologists or sent to one of Spire Pathology Service's off-site laboratories.
- The results will be sent to your GP or consultant who will discuss them with you and offer further advice and treatment if needed.
To book a test call us now on 01277 232 525.